MONTBLANC HERITAGE ROUGE ET NOIR Special Edition Coral Fountain Pen
Celebrating their 110th anniversary Montblanc tributes their legacy by introducing the ‘Rouge & Noir’ line. Inspired on one of their first fountain pens, Montblanc continues to innovate by creating a longer and thinner size. The snake shaped clip is inspired in what clips looked like back in 1920’s. The golden 585 nib includes the snake design in rhodium.
Weight 0.2 kg
Dimensions 11 × 2 × 1.5 cm
- Series: Heritage Collection Rouge et Noir Special Edition
- Writing System: Fountain
- Color: Red Tone / Coral-colored body
- Cap: Precious coral-colored resin with Montblanc emblem made of coral-and-ivory colored resin
- Barrel: Precious coral-colored lacquer
- Nib: 14K gold nib and the iconic Montblanc Star Logo at the top crafted in red coral / Medium Nib
- Trim: Precious coral-colored lacquer – New and unique size Slim and Long
- Clip: Serpent clip in vintage look with two green spinels set as eyes of the serpent.